Already have a Username/Password for TECHNOLOGY and INNOVATION?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission is in an editable file format (e.g. Word) with a title page that includes the affiliation and complete physical mailing address of the primary contact.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and reference requirements outlined in our Author Guidelines.
- All figures have been removed from the text. Note: Figures should be submitted separately from text under the 'upload supplementary files' option of the submission process.
- If this submission is an 'article' we require authors to provide the (1) names, (2) affiliations, and (3) email addresses of at least 4 knowledgeable, potential reviewers. Provide these names in the 'Comments for the Editor' dialogue box.
If a submission is accepted for publication, a written transfer of copyright from the author(s) to the publisher, Cognizant Communication Corporation, is required. This transfer enables the publisher to provide for the widest possible dissemination of the article through authorization reprints; translation or photocopies by others; production of microfilm editions and authorization of indexing and abstracting services in print and other media. Without this transfer of copyright, such activities on the part of publisher and the corresponding spread of information are limited. If a manuscript is accepted for publication, author(s) will be required to sign a transfer of copyright agreement before their work will be published.
Technology and Innovation is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, research interests, reviewing interests
What we do with the information we gather
The names and email addresses entered in this system will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of Technology and Innovation and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. Alternatively, please write to us at our mailing address: 3702 Spectrum Boulevard, Suite 165, Tampa, FL, 33612. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.