Already have a Username/Password for TECHNOLOGY and INNOVATION?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission is in an editable file format (e.g. Word) with a title page that includes the affiliation and complete physical mailing address of the primary contact.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and reference requirements outlined in our Author Guidelines.
- All figures have been removed from the text. Note: Figures should be submitted separately from text under the 'upload supplementary files' option of the submission process.
- If this submission is an 'article' we require authors to provide the (1) names, (2) affiliations, and (3) email addresses of at least 4 knowledgeable, potential reviewers. Provide these names in the 'Comments for the Editor' dialogue box.
If a submission is accepted for publication, a written transfer of copyright from the author(s) to the publisher, Cognizant Communication Corporation, is required. This transfer enables the publisher to provide for the widest possible dissemination of the article through authorization reprints; translation or photocopies by others; production of microfilm editions and authorization of indexing and abstracting services in print and other media. Without this transfer of copyright, such activities on the part of publisher and the corresponding spread of information are limited. If a manuscript is accepted for publication, author(s) will be required to sign a transfer of copyright agreement before their work will be published.
The names and email addresses entered in this system will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of Technology and Innovation and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.